Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cason's 2nd Birthday!

such a little man...
I am a little behind in posting this, but a couple of weeks ago we celebrated Cason's 2nd birthday! He is such a big boy now.  He copies and mimicks everything Lucas does! I love him so much. We had Cookie Monster cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, pizza, and salad at the party. He got so many neat presents and had a ball being the center of attention! I snapped a few pics but my friend Carey got a lot more than me-and I have more to share later, too.











I can't believe our little boy is already 2. Cason is so smart and such a clown! He loves to entertain and make everyone laugh.  He is talking up a storm, too! I love watching him grow and learn.

here are a few of his favorite things to do/say:

Me, too!
NOW.
What are you doing Mommy, now?
Where going, now?
Lucas go now?
Lucas have one too.
i love you too
sugars, mommy? right here?
lights off please
thank you
i'm sorry
bite bite now please
drink, please
and my favorite...POO POO IN POTTY, NOW?

That's right- he's using the potty at home!

loves his tractor (jeep powerwheels)
dogs
horses
cookie monster
elmo
calliou
books
puzzles
cars
trucks
mud
bugs
and anything Lucas has!





time to eat!






love kate's face!



Update** - here are some of the pics I took

that morning, Cason opened his present from Lucas, but not before giving Daddy some "sugars".




 when papaw and nana arrived, they had a big Cookie Monster balloon - Cason LOVED it and obviously so did Lucas.  I love the look on Cason's face...

 Reading with Aunt Peg
 The Cookie Monster cupcakes the boys and I made were really cute and pretty tasty!










 Here's one of my favorite things in the world- my little boy in cuddly new pajamas!



 At the end of the evening, we settled in for some downtime:




0 comments:

Post a Comment