Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Weekend

For the first time in a long time, we didn't have a thing planned this weekend. And, it was great! To top it off, Heath was off and it was also a THREE DAY weekend - doesn't get much better than that. Since my birthday was on Thursday, I considered it my birthday weekend. I rate it a TEN!  So, here's a recap of some of the things we did, not necesarily in any certain order:

Gorgeous flowers I got from my Aunt E and Lauren - what a nice surprise!


 ~Spent time with our neighbors and them watched them pull out of our driveway for the very last time

~Went to the movie for the first time in like, forever. We saw "Just Go with It" which stars two of my favorites - Adam Sandler and Jennifer Anniston!
~Hung out with friends at Lucas' best friends birthday party
~Spent the night away from BOTH of our boys for the first time EVER. (bittersweet!)
~Spent almost an entire day with my bestie
~Cleaned out closets, dressers, and made some furniture changes. We are taking down the crib, and putting bunk beds in. Fun!


Cason "riding" the trike...


The last of the chocolate puppies, who went to his new home today!

                    
 ~Loved on our boys, played in the dirt, swung from the tree swing, bathed the puppies, ate too much, laughed a lot!




This Saturday is the HBBA draft. Heath will be at the fields most of the day picking our team. So that means that our schedule is about to get CR@zY again! Which means we'll be doing lots of this:



And a little of this:

Plenty of this:

 And of course:


I can't wait for spring time, baseball games, more daylight, and much more time spent in the great outdoors. We are planning a camping trip and a few other fun adventures.  No matter what we plan, I know we will have fun and enjoy each other!



Jackson boys wrestling, again!  Look at those grass-stained knees!


Our littlest man getting into mischief


0 comments:

Post a Comment