Monday, February 14, 2011

Lengua

Just a few funny things and conversations I have overheard by members of my household lately (myself included!)

Don't eat that bug!!

Put the spider down.

Please don't put your brothers foot in your mouth.

Lucas, after being obviously frustrated with his "cell phone" (my old phone that doesn't actually have service- he just plays games on it): " I had to break up with my girlfriend because she wouldn't quit texting me.  She was a bit too old for me, anyway."
Me: "Oh, really? Who is your girlfriend?"
Lucas: "Just Carrie. You know, Carrie Underwood."

Cason doesn't really talk yet, but here is an approximate translation of a few things:

Dog = Daw
Outside = two grunts- huh-huh
Bottle = Boh
Ball = Baaaaaaw
Daddy = Dada
Brother = Ubba (this one is usually yelled!)
Mommy = Omma
Baby = Dehdeh
Cason = Tay-to
Anything that he wants, that he doesn't know the word for = Dat (that)
There are a few more but my brain fails me this evening.

Hope everyone had a blessed Valentines Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment