Thursday, April 22, 2010

You ate a what?

A few things that have come out of my mouth in the past few weeks:

Lucas, you can't let Cason suck on your finger. You're finger is dirty.

No, you can't pull the snail out if it's shell. It will hurt it. No, we can't take him to the doctor.

No, Lucas, you are not taller than me. Yes, one day you will be, but today, you are not.

NO, you're foot is not a "private" part.

Yes, Cason will always be younger than you. But that doesn't mean that you will always be bigger than him. Because that's just the way it is.

You ate a what?

How in the world did you get cheese in your ear?

Your friends at school got in trouble for saying what?

I don't know why Cason's boogers are so big or why his poop is yellow.

I'll pray that your friends don't get their color changed tomorrow at school too.

I'M SO PROUD TO BE YOUR MOMMMY, I LOVE YOU, YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD BIG BROTHER !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment