Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Foto Fail

When Lucas was about 20 months old (right around Father's day), I took some really cute, professional looking pictures of him in front of a blue sheet and put them in a frame for Heath, complete with a poem and a handprint. Ever since Cason was 19 months old I have been meaning to do another one for Heath for Christmas, but we stay so busy I just now got a chance to work on it. So, one night a few weeks ago after Daddy left for work and Lucas was asleep, we set up our "studio". (couch, black sheet, baby... check!) Well, let's just say... the timing just wasn't right. Cason was NOT interested in entertaining my camera. He had other plans and did not have time for posing. Granted, I still got some super precious pictures of him laughing and playing...but we will have to try again for the pictures that will go in the frame with the poem! (he is also a fast little booger, which makes for some blurry pictures!)

Enjoy - I know I sure did.


I don't have time for this... let's play instead, ok?!


peek-a-boo!

See Mommy, this is so much more fun!
 Then he decided that his car must be in a picture, and the car must be on the couch!


OOPS!


2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Aww, the pics are adorbs

The Jackson Family said...

Thanks, friend. I miss you so!! Let's attempt to plan SOMETHING soon... maybe January?

Post a Comment