Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas... finally

We had a bit of a rough start trying to get our Christmas decorations up this year! We did a little at a time, which actually wasn't bad. Might have to try it again next year. My favorite part of our tree is the deer antlers we added this year. Most of our ornaments are old and homemade, which I also love. I am very into burlap this year... trying to not make the whole living room look like a burlap monster threw up has been hard. I have been working on a ruffled burlap tree skirt but I am not done just yet so for now there is just a plain piece under the tree. I also have some deco mesh burlap to spiral around the tree, which will be my last finishing touch. Here's a little look at some of our decor:


You know I can't blog without sharing a picture or two of my two favorite little boys! After that, it IS bedtime...for all of us!



0 comments:

Post a Comment