Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tingles...


It is official. I love the Pioneer Woman! I love her “confessions”, I love her photography, I love her cooking and recipes, I love that she homeschools. I love her dogs, her horses, her house, her ranch, and her kids. And, if a grown, married woman can have a crush… I have one on her husband, affectionately referred to as “the Marlboro Man”. And like Pdub, I love his Wranglers.

But, in all reality and actuality, as I think about it, the qualities that I love about him are the same qualities that I love about Heath. He’s strong. He’s hard headed. He’s honest – even when it hurts. He’s loving and playful and smart as a whip. He’s a wonderful Daddy. He's rugged and even dirty and sweaty, he's sexy as all get out. He's sweet, thoughtful and silly. And those arms… oh, those arms… my Captain Forearms. And, He makes my hiney tingle, still.

If you haven’t noticed I’m not even describing MM anymore… I am describing my man! He may not be perfect, but he sure is a perfect match for me and a perfect Daddy to our two boys. And I love him for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment