Thursday, November 17, 2011

WWW-WE (What We Wore-Wedding Edition)

On 11-12-11, underneath an elegantly decorated gazebo, next to a peaceful lake, Katie Elizabeth Tucker and Kyle Adam Everett joined hands in marriage.  Everything about the evening was perfect- from the handsome groomsmen (biased), adorabe ring bearer (biased), beautiful bride and exquisite menu.  The reception was fancy but fun - great DJ/music and lots of dancing!


Kyle, when Katie came out... I love watching the groom. Everyone else is watching the bride- not me. (Or DAD!)

And, of course Dad had a bit of advice to offer up

What a pretty couple!


So, here we go- What we wore. First, the rehearsal dinner:


Pretty proud of this one - we are all looking at the camera and half-way smiling! Christmas card worthy? Maybe...
And, Wedding night:




I think the boys both looked stunnigly handsome! I may be partial.


My handsome hubby and his bridesmaid. Since we are talking clothes, I'll tell you about his- they were HUGE. His waist measures 36"...the pants were totally sized incorrectly, don't know how that got mixed up but his pants had a 50" waist!! They literally swallowed him.  The jacket was the same - way too big.  Thanks to Dad always having safety pins (amongst other things) in his briefcase, I managed to pin him up pretty good. Between the pins and the suspenders- you couldn't even tell.
Finally - my dress.  I really love it. I hope I get to wear it again soon.  I'm so glad that Eppie and I stumbled onto it.




Couldn't leave out the shoes!!

Here are a few more pictures from the day:













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics! i love BOTH the dresses you wore! so cute!

Kate Jackson said...

LOVED your dress. And all of your men looked fantastic!

Post a Comment