Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines DAY!



In the middle of this extremely over-commercialized day, I must say that I am so lucky in love. I have been blessed with the two handsomest, sweetest, smartest little boys and thier handsome, loving, thoughtful Daddy!! I know it's BEYOND cheesey, but I am so in love with this life that God has given me. I couldn't be happier!


Daddy and Cason "relaxing" (Cason doesn't do this often, so I had to document it properly)



Our little punks watching Secretariat last night. Well, Lucas was watching it. Obviously... Cason had other things on the agenda, like:


Capturing brother's blue slushie


Rolling off of the couch


{Attempting} to eat a leaf


and...


unravelling a spool of ribbon.

Today is a great day. The sun is shining beautifully outside of my window. Only wish I was out in it instead of sitting at my desk!! But, work awaits me. More on Cason's birthday bash ASAP!


0 comments:

Post a Comment