Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pals, Puppies, and Projects (long post!)

Lucas and Cason have been getting along so well here lately. I am sure it can be attributed to the fact that since summer is officially over (in terms of school starting, not in terms of the temperature!!), they are no longer spending all day everyday at home together. I think they truly miss each other while Lucas is at school all day. They've become real pals! One night this week they snuggled up on the couch to watch a movie together.  Lucas was EXTRA tired this day, and kept dozing off.



 They both had almost dozed off at one point,
 But woke back up to cuddle some more!
 Nah, nevermind... let's play!
 This is real life, folks- scrapes, bumps, bruises, and silly faces!
 And of course, attitude-
 But at the end of the day- they really love each other!

We've decided to keep one of the puppies from our dogs most recent litter. We've been working with him, when time allows, on coming in the house, staying in his kennel, etc.  Sorry, Lisa- I don't actually have any pictures of the puppy to share, but Cason decided last night that he is a puppy! He had so much fun.

I think that next time we bring the real puppy (Rex) inside, we will let Cason convince him how cool the kennel is!  It is good for relaxing:






playing:

and even sleeping! Cason got it, shut the door, and said, "Nite-nite" (if only it were that easy!

Lastly, I've finally completed a few projects I've had in the works. First, my mirror that I converted into a chalkboard:



Don't judge me. Lucas always makes fun of my bird. He says it looks funny.

I've been in a real "blue" mood, and I don't mean sad! All shades of blue have grabbed my attention (hence the homemade blue pillows that now adorn our couch!) Quality of the pictures isn't great, because I was playing with my camera settings (as usual)(I'm not used to phtographing STILL objects!)








Happy Thursday!


1 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Love all the blues! And no puppy pics??? Boo! The boys are adorable and sweet! I've decided...Lucas looks like you and Cason looks like Heath! Oh and p.s. Loveeethe chalkboard!

Post a Comment