Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dear Pinterest,

My love. My sweet love.

You carry me through sleepless nights.

You inspire me to better myself in ways I could have never imagined.

Without you, I wouldn’t know 500 different ways to braid my hair



I wouldn’t be longing to follow all those recipes to make something fatty and delicious.



I would have never caught an early glimpse of this adorable throw blanket from Target that I wanted so very very much, and then had the Ebay vultures in my town swoop down and steal it from my fingertips an hour before I was able to make it to the store so they could sell them online for more money because they’re selfish, evil monsters and no I’m not bitter at all. (True story.)



I wouldn’t know the cheapest way to make a wreath



or the magical way to get sand out of my baby’s cracks and crevices at the beach.



And most important of all, I wouldn’t have been quite as terrified of Paula Deen as I am now.



Oh, Pinterest. Stay with me forever.



0 comments:

Post a Comment