Thursday, September 8, 2011

Crockpot Palooza


great idea - Crock Pot dinners. Buy and chop all ingredients on one day, freeze meals separately, to be tossed into a crock pot for easy dinners throughout the month.  Recipes included.

I forgot to mention one of the things I did on my day off, Monday- I chopped, mixed, seperated, bagged, shook, and froze 11 different meals that are READY to be dropped into the crockpot!  We are having our first one tonight- Healthy Mama BBQ Chicken.  That means, that when I walk in the door, I'll literally already have a hot, healthy, scrumptious dinner ready for my family! And clean up will be a breeze.  I plan to make up a hearty batch of these bagged meals at least once per month, especially with baseball season quickly approaching.  This plan will definitely support our plan to eat healthier and spend less money on eating out!

1 comments:

The Mrs. said...

Love it - great idea!

Post a Comment