Monday, July 30, 2012

MOrgan


This is my friend, Morgan.  I had the honor of taking some fun, very special pictures of her not long ago.

She has the sweetest spirit, with just the right amount of sass.  She certainly keeps her mom and dad busy and entertained! I have really loved watching this little gal grow up and we had such a good time this (rainy), (cloudy), (gray) afternoon, despite the gloomy weather.





Just before Christmas 2009, Morgan was diagnosed with osteosarcoma, a rare form of bone cancer in her leg.  If you'd like to read more about Morgan's story, you can do so by clicking HERE.







sisters- Macie, Morgan and Mollie





Morgan's cancer is back, this time in her other leg.  She has started treatment and wanted to have her picture taken before her hair fell out again (and I learned this week that she had her daddy shave her head before it got the chance to even fall out)...See, this little fighter isn't letting it get her down.  Her God is big and that cancer is small.  She knows that everything is going to A-OK, and I know the same.  She is such an inspiration to me.  I only hope that I can face life's challenges with the same enthusiasm and determination as Morgan LaRue.  Even at her young age, she is a role model to many- young and old!



0 comments:

Post a Comment