Monday, July 25, 2011

See you at Seaside - Part Dos

Most of the following pictures require no words, but some might require a few words. 

For your viewing pleasure, here are some shots of the scenery:












Breathtaking isn't it?  As once stated, I'm ready to pack our things and move! 

Anyone remember the Jim Carrey movie, The Truman Show?  You do? Well, I loved it.  It was filmed in the quaint, picturesque town ... of Seaside. Isn't that cool?














See? I told you.  This is the house where Truman "lived" during the show.


I have so many pictures to share. The rest will have to come at a later date! I've taken up all the time I can spare for blogging today! More to come, hopefully tomorrow.  I also have a FEW posts to catch up on regarding baseball and other daily life.  Catch ya later!


0 comments:

Post a Comment