Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Things I hope we remember, Part 1

Things I hope we remember, Part 1 (Cason edition):

I hope we remember ... the sheer joy we feel when we hear you let out an enormous belly laugh


... the way your chubby little hands feel intertwined with mine while your nuzzled up in my neckbones

...the sound of your "mean scary tiger" and how you like to scare me, then say, "It's me momma!"

...the look of excitement on your face when I get home from work and then way you sound when  you say, "Mommas home!"

...even though you fight like rabid monkeys at times, how much love and adoration you have for your "Lutas"







...that you are your own person.  You play without abandon, can conquer anything set before you and live without restraint.  You're rough around the edges, mean as a junkyard dog sometimes, but soft and fuzzy on the inside- a lot like Daddy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment