Tuesday, October 16, 2012

K's Bridals

A few weeks ago, I snuck off to college station to take some bridal pics of a friend and returning customer.  Her husband graduated from A&M so we decided to surprise him with bridal pics taken on campus and around town. We had SO much fun and I am so pleased with her pictures. She is certainly a beautiful bride.  Now that she is married, as of Saturday actually, I can share.  They got married on a cruise...how cool is that! 


 
 
 


The bracelet pictured here was in honor of her grandma who was fighting cancer at the time.  A few days after we did the pictures, her grandma passed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
K isn't back from her cruise yet, so I haven't heard how much her husband loved them but I can't wait to get some feedback!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment