Thursday, March 17, 2011

Miscellaneous... A picture post!

I know you all have been patiently awaiting some new pictures from my fancy-schmancy new camera.  If you are my friend on facebook, then you have already been subject to it's greatness. I am so in love with it and learning more everyday!  Here are some random pictures of what we've been up to lately!


Nice,  lazy spring days, relaxing outside :


Playing in the dirt:
(thooper man looks thooper pissed)


Swinging:


Isn't always as relaxing as it should be, evidently:


Talking on the phone:


Playing with the dogs:
(Lucas loves this one because Sarge is "smiling")


Playing baseball in the yard:


Being silly:


Bubble baths:



Learning new things, like books, puzzles, and crayons: 




Spending time with Granny:


Reading:


Loving:


Helping with dinner:


And, cleanup:


Climbing:



 More pictures and fun to come later this week!  For now, it's back to work I go. Break is OV-A! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment