Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Here lately...

We have been busy.  With the start of t-ball comes bi-weekly practices, games, and plenty of time for Cason to get some quality time outdoors.  He loves to be outside.  He would rather be outside than anywhere else. The weather has been so nice lately.  We have enjoyed watching Lucas play ball, fishing, shooting guns, and playing in the yard.  I have gotten some really great pics, some of which I will share today. 

On another note, my Scentsy business has taken off!! I promoted to a new level, STAR Consultant!! Which means, you got, more money!! This side business has proven to be so beneficial!! The friendships and self esteem I have gained are reward enough, but I also get paid. I am so glad we made the decision to welcome Scentsy into our lives. It is a decision I will never regret.

As of yesterday, we have learned that Heath will once again be changing shifts.  We are not sure of the effective date of change, but are actually welcoming new oppurtunities.  He will be working nights, which has both pros and cons.  We really believe that the pros will outweigh the cons and that this is going to be what works best for us.  Yes, it will be new, it will be different, and it may be hard at first.  But, we have always adjusted and accomodated well to changes and there's no doubt that this case will be any different. 

Ok, enough "serious" talk... let's get on to the fun stuff - pictures of my favorite people in the world!



 
 






















Judging by the disarray of the pictures, evidently Blogger is having issues!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment