Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Time's a comin'...

Easter is one of our favorite holidays in the Jackson house. No, not just because we always end up with gobs of candy-filled eggs, chocolate bunnies, and purple marshmallow chickens.  We love the REAL meaning behind Easter - HE lives! He is risen!  I have always loved teaching Lucas about the real meaning of Easter.  I can't wait to do it all over again when Cason is old enough.  With Easter comes new life in every sense of the word.  Springtime, fresh green grass, new buds on the flowering trees, the backyard hopping with new life, and beautiful, refreshing weather.  He has made all things new again!

I have been steadily working on Easter baskets both for my boys, and for friends of mine who ordered Scentsy Buddy baskets. Here's a little sneak peek at how they are coming together. Good thing Lucas doesn't know how to check my blog. (He DOES know how to log in to my facebook - that's a different post, though!)






0 comments:

Post a Comment