Thursday, April 14, 2011

What I've been reading...

I just finished off a stack of books I've been working on for ... some time now.  I keep a stack beside the bed for when I can't sleep, or have a lot on my mind.  I recommend them all!! But, here are a few of my favorites.



Crazy Love, Francis Chan - google it. You won't regret it.  This book is an amazing eye-opener.

The Love Dare (repeat read... times 3!)

Charlotte's Web (read to Lucas, again.  ive had the book since I was about his age... I think)

Engaged Leadership (stole this one from Heath's stack!)

THe Power of a Praying Wife (another repeat)

Devotions for Couples

The Purpose Driven Life (another repeat)

And, now that I am done with these hard copies, I have a few stocked up on my "e-reader" that are waiting for me when I find the time to settle in with them.  Here's the line up :


The Help by Kathryn Stockett



House Rules by Jodi Picoult





The Dwelling Place by Elizabeth Musser







What are you reading right now? Please share! I am always looking for new books to read.






0 comments:

Post a Comment