Thursday, April 21, 2011

Short day, Long weekend

I get to leave work at 2:30 today, and don't have to come back until Monday! That is my kind of weekend! Unfortunately, Heath is working ALL weekend and won't be off until Monday, when I go back to work.  But,  the boys and I have several things on the agenda during our time off. So, let's have a list, shall we?

today:

Easter parties at school
tball game

tomorrow:
sleep late
make these:


rainbow cakes in  a jar
ANd, do some of this with our friends Julia, Kalli, and Tyler:



 And, make some of these:

Saturday:
The boys and I are going to a "secret" place to take Spring pictures... I found this sweet little spot this past week and haven't shared it with a soul yet. But, after I take their pictures there I'll gladly share it.  Saturday evening, I'll be cooking  and preparing for my families Easter dinner at my cousin Jody's house.  He and his wife Sarah and their two precious girls live in the house I grew up in and I love going back there for gatherings. 

I will also be preparing an Easter lesson for the kids at church. We are going to use the Ressurection Eggs to tell the Easter story, and also collect ROCKS for their Easter baskets. You heard me right, Rocks. More on that later!

Sunday:
of course, we will go to church and have a small egg hunt on the grounds after services.  After that, we head to Lovelady to that family dinner and egg hunt I mentioned earlier.

So looking forward to a fun filled weekend with my two lovelies! Just wish Daddy wasn't working and could join in on the fun. :(




0 comments:

Post a Comment