Monday, April 11, 2011

Just talkin'

 Cason's vocabulary has just taken off! He is so advanced in his speech and communication.  Here are a few of the words he has recently learned and loves to say, sometimes repeatedly:

horse
turkey
tee-tee
Bubba
Mooooooo
drink
cup
thank you

He also loves to shake his head YES and NO when you ask him a question. He still signs for certain things, like bite, more, love you and thank you.

And, while we are talking about Cason... I will just say that he totally amazed me yesterday afternoon. 

I was sitting on the couch folding laundry. He comes to me, grabs my hand and pulls me into the bathroom. He pats his hand on top of the lid about four times, then grunts and pulls on the front of his diaper ( he was running around pantless). I said tee-tee? And he shook his head yes... I took his diaper off and set him up there and he POOPED! I wiped his booty, and let him look at it. He started smiling and clapping. Then I flushed and he waved bye-bye. We have not worked wtih him AT all and neither does the daycare. I guess he has just seen Lucas?? I was totally amazed. He was so so proud.   I haven't even dreamed of beginning to potty train yet, but I think I will now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment